- RSS Channel Showcase 8854537
- RSS Channel Showcase 1685060
- RSS Channel Showcase 5372646
- RSS Channel Showcase 4756837
Articles on this Page
- 05/13/18--23:53: _Kinetic Triathlon F...
- 05/16/18--15:00: _Transition Triathlo...
- 05/16/18--23:28: _Share the W&OD Trail
- 05/18/18--08:11: _Bear Triathlon Camp...
- 05/20/18--23:45: _Governors Island Ra...
- 05/22/18--23:35: _New Meaning for “Pi...
- 05/29/18--23:07: _Memorial Day Racing...
- 06/04/18--10:05: _What’s a good “cool...
- 06/14/18--15:44: _Jamestown Debut for...
- 06/20/18--13:54: _Preventing Brain In...
- 06/23/18--12:46: _Winning weekend in ...
- 06/25/18--23:10: _Mid-Week Summer Rac...
- 06/27/18--23:05: _Case Investigation ...
- 07/10/18--13:14: _“Helmets R Us” Helm...
- 07/25/18--16:33: _Kinetic Multisports...
- 08/02/18--09:20: _Published in Trial ...
- 08/11/18--16:09: _Tough day of racing...
- 08/16/18--07:51: _Sportfit Coach Beth...
- 05/13/18--23:53: Kinetic Triathlon Festival a Sunny Spotsylvania Success
- 05/16/18--23:28: Share the W&OD Trail
- 05/18/18--08:11: Bear Triathlon Campaign Features Attorney Landau
- 05/20/18--23:45: Governors Island Racing a Family Affair
- 05/22/18--23:35: New Meaning for “Pit Stop” for Lawyer Landau!
- 05/29/18--23:07: Memorial Day Racing in the New England Hills – a Memorable Day
- 06/04/18--10:05: What’s a good “cool down” after a hot AND humid summer 5K?
- 06/20/18--13:54: Preventing Brain Injury at Guilford Elementary School
- 06/23/18--12:46: Winning weekend in Litchfield County
- 06/25/18--23:10: Mid-Week Summer Racing, Courtesy of the DC Road Runners Club
- 06/27/18--23:05: Case Investigation and Race Experience
- 07/10/18--13:14: “Helmets R Us” Helmets Recalled Due to Risk of Head Injury
- 07/25/18--16:33: Kinetic Multisports Tidewater Triathlon
- 08/11/18--16:09: Tough day of racing at the National Championships
Lake Anna was warm the sun was shining and triathletes from all over the United States enjoyed a great morning of racing in Spotsylvania Virginia. The Kinetic Triathlon Festival’s Sprint Race on Sunday was a great way for Doug Landau to get some points in the annual Virginia & Maryland Triathlon Super Series. The Lake Anna
The post Kinetic Triathlon Festival a Sunny Spotsylvania Success appeared first on Sports Injury Law.
In its new location in “downtown” Leesburg Virginia, the popular Transition Triathlon store has everything a multi sport athlete could want. From the tricked out bikes in the window (and hanging from the ceiling), they have nutrition supplements, clothes, shoes, race kits, goggles and hard-to-find items. Leesburg area bike accident lawyer Doug Landau cannot remember a
While you rarely see horseback riding on the W&OD Trail cinder path, it is still important for everyone to share the trail. Cyclists, runners, rollerbladers, walkers, jogging stroller pushers and dog walkers all need to communicate to avoid chaos and unnecessary injury. This wonderful resource enables Northern Virginians of all ages, sizes and shape to
The 2018 Regional Club Championship at Bear Triathlon sent an e-blast looking for volunteers featuring the derriere of a certain triathlete trial lawyer. This is the view most competitors see of attorney Landau as he is speeding through the aid stations often spilling more water or Gatorade than he swallows. The photo shows the Herndon injury
During a recent trip for New York City wedding, Doug Landau’s daughter signed up 8 family members to run in the NYCRuns “Summer Lovin’ 5k & 10k Races” on Governors Island. This reclaimed Coast Guard facility is a terrific venue for racing, as there are almost no cars, and the one loop around is about 3
Most interstate travelers equate the term “pit stop” with stopping on the highway for gas, food, bathrooms or just to switch drivers. But not multistate lawyer and multisport athlete Doug Landau. For lawyer Landau, a “pit stop” may involve a training session, visit to a gym or even a race on the way to wherever
Running races in the hills of New England is always a challenge. But fun, friendly, small town racing makes the effort all worthwhile. Attorney Doug Landau has trained in the Litchfield County hills of Connecticut ever since running track in his final season of high school in Lakeville. On Memorial Day, Landau and his bride
The post Memorial Day Racing in the New England Hills – a Memorable Day appeared first on Sports Injury Law.
A bike ride with your brother of course! While visiting New York City and New Jersey for his daughter’s wedding shower, another high school mentee’s graduation AND a family wedding in Connecticut, attorney Doug Landau signed up for the Wayne, NJ Rotary 5K with his brother Ken. Expecting a horrible, rainy weather all weekend, the
The post What’s a good “cool down” after a hot AND humid summer 5K? appeared first on Sports Injury Law.
At the Jamestown, Virginia sprint triathlon this past weekend, Melissa Landau made her 2018 multisport debut. On this very hot, humid and flat course around Anniversary Park, Mrs. Landau raced her way to a podium finish in her very first event of the year. Hard training, consistent effort, and smart diet all contributed to her
The post Jamestown Debut for Melissa Landau and New Abrams Landau, Ltd. Finish Line Sponsorship Banners appeared first on Sports Injury Law.
For the sixth year in a row, Herndon law firm Abrams Landau, Ltd. visited Guilford Elementary School for their Bike Rodeo! Attorney Doug Landau tries to visit as many local elementary school as possible before school ends and summer begins to present his Lids on Kids brain injury prevention and bike helmet giveaway program. Physical
The post Preventing Brain Injury at Guilford Elementary School appeared first on Sports Injury Law.
While playing the part of class agent, reunion committee member and local host for out of state classmates, Doug Landau somehow found the time to also jump into the annual Bearcat Reunion Run while attending his 40th high school reunion in Lakeville, Connecticut. Landau graduated from The Hotchkiss School in 1978, and he has been an
The DC Road Runners Club (DCRRC) puts on mid-week races at wonderful venues all around the Washington, DC metropolitan area throughout the summer. The Landau family was able to participate in the Thursday night Hugh Jascourt 4-Miler at the famous Fletcher‘s Boathouse, in Georgetown. The 7 pm start enabled runners to get to the start
The post Mid-Week Summer Racing, Courtesy of the DC Road Runners Club appeared first on Sports Injury Law.
Combining case investigation and athletic excellence seems to be a hallmark of attorney Doug Landau‘s practice. Recently, paralegal Kristen Tanzi received information from a potential client regarding a slip and fall accident at a Prince William Hotel. Doug Landau was familiar with the Old Town Manassas, Prince William County location and so he made immediate
Helmets R Us recently recalled their Rollerblade-branded helmets used in school’s physical education programs. The helmets fail to meet the federal safety standard, posing a risk of head injury. The recalled helmets are white and “Rollerblade” is printed on the side in black. They were manufactured from September 2011 through April 2017. Model 16, SK-501N and
The post “Helmets R Us” Helmets Recalled Due to Risk of Head Injury appeared first on Sports Injury Law.
When you drive five hours through traffic on I-95, you hope that you’ll be able to accomplish what you set out to do. However, with lightning and thunder predicted for the morning of the race, the Landaus were not optimistic that they would have a chance to compete at the Kinetic Multisports Super Series Tidewater
What to do when there are no witnesses for your accident? Well, with the advancement and accessibility of technology these days, there may still be hope! Smart fitness apps, fitness tracking devices, and more could help serve as your “personal black box,” or as a “witness” by not only providing proof of your whereabouts but
Over a dozen of the top athletes from the Virginia and Maryland Triathlon Series (VTS/MTS) qualified for the USAT National Championships in Cleveland, Ohio. In today’s Olympic Distance event, Doug Landau followed over a dozen friends, training partners and teammates out on the course and on the USAT App. The App helps find out where they
Triathlon coach Elizabeth Baumgarten of SportFit Labs in Herndon was in a serious crash today at the United States Triathlon National Championships in Cleveland, Ohio. An experienced competitor, Coach Beth was caused to crash reportedly due to an unmarked speed bump out on the bike course. Competing in the Olympic distance event, Baumgarten was taken
The post Sportfit Coach Beth Baumgarten in Bike Crash at Triathlon National Championships Race appeared first on Sports Injury Law.